WARNING: Do not to pay any money to get a job. Please report fraudulent jobs to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Date Posted||August 2, 2021|
Education / Teaching
- Planning and presenting lessons to facilitate students' understanding and application of mathematical concepts.
- Preparing and distributing learning material such as notes, assignments, and quizzes.
- Sourcing the resources and supplies needed for lessons.
- Ensuring that the classroom remains safe and conducive to learning.
- Grading assignments and quizzes in a timely manner.
- Invigilating quizzes and final examinations.
- Documenting and reporting on students' progress.
- Attending meetings with parents and staff.
- Bachelor's degree in Education with a specialization in Mathematics, or equivalent.
- Proven experience as a Maths Teacher.
- Organized, flexible disposition.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills.
- A thorough understanding of best practices in teaching.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email