|Date Posted||January 2, 2023|
- We are looking for a Company Driver to transport riders comfortably, safely, and timely manner.
- Driver responsibilities include arranging regular cleaning services for the vehicle, planning each route as suggested by in-app maps and traffic conditions, and managing payments.
- Ultimately, you will help us increase rider satisfaction, ensuring riders depend on us for their transportation needs.
- To be considered for this role, you should have a valid driver’s license and a clean driving record with no traffic violations. Note that you don’t need a car; we provide drivers with our vehicles.
- Map out driving routes as suggested by GPS to determine the most suitable trip
- Pick up demand and supply growth teams from their pickup location, and drop them at their desired destinations while supporting them in the user acquisition process.
- Pick up riders from their pickup location and at the time they’ve requested.
- Ensure riders make payments through credit cards, cash, or POS terminals.
- Assist clients with loading and unloading their luggage
- Listen to traffic and weather reports to stay up-to-date on road conditions.
- Adjust the route to avoid heavy traffic or road constructions as needed.
- Answer riders’ questions about the area and local places of interest.
- Ensure the car seats are clean and comfortable for all riders.
- Schedule regular car service appointments and report any issues.
- Book car wash and detailing services to maintain the interior and exterior cleanliness of the car.
- At least a Secondary School Certificate.
- Proven experience as a Driver/Ridesharing
- A valid driver’s license - at least three years
- A clean driving record.
- Minimum visual acuity of 20/50 (or corrected to 20/50).
- Familiarity with GPS devices/Google Maps.
- Knowledge of area roads and neighborhoods.
- Ability to lift heavy packages and luggage.
- Availability to occasionally take weekend and night shifts.
- A polite and professional disposition.
- Ability to remain calm in stressful driving situations (e.g., at rush hour).