|Date Posted||August 25, 2021|
About the Job
- The Estate Accountant is responsible for determining the companies’ monthly revenue from each estate and ensuring that all customer statements are readily available and correct.
- Timely preparation of monthly Facilities Management reports.
- Timely preparation of customer statements.
- Timely apportionment of estate expenses to the customer accounts.
- Timely recognition of service charge, sales and rent inflows from customers.
- Ensure all transactions for the period are posted timely.
- Reviews and ensure accuracy of General Ledgers postings.
- Attend to audit queries (both internal & external) as they relate to financial information.
- Perform analysis of ageing reports of all trade receivables in the organization.
- Follow up on receivable collections, give reports and recommendations to management on ways of improving the receivable position of the company.
- Conduct Impairment testing of all trade receivables as required by IFRS 9.
Education, Skills, Experience and other Requirements
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting
- Good analytical skills
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Good knowledge of Accounting Software (Sage & SAP).
- Good communication skills.
- Team player
- A minimum of four (4) years experience
- Professional Qualification Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to:
using "Estate Accountant" as the subject of the mail.