|Date Posted||September 7, 2021|
- Manage all accounting transactions
- Prepare budget forecasts
- Publish financial statements in time
- Manage balance sheets and profit / loss statements
- Report on the company’s financial health and liquidity
- Audit financial transactions and documents
- Reinforce financial data confidentiality and conduct database backups when necessary
- Comply with financial policies and regulations.
- Handle monthly, quarterly, and annual closings
- Reconcile accounts payable and receivable
- Ensure timely bank payments
- Compute taxes and prepare tax returns
- B.Sc Degree in Accounting, Finance, or relevant Degree with 1 - 5 years work experience
- Work experience as an Accountant
- Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures, including the Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Experience with general ledger functions
- Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills
- Additional certification (CPA, ACCA or CMA) is a plus.
- Hands-on experience with accounting software like FreshBooks and QuickBooks
- Advanced MS Excel skills including VLOOKUP’s and pivot tables
N80,000 - N150,000 Monthly.