|Date Posted||September 9, 2021|
- We are looking for an accountant to manage all financial transactions, from fixed payments and variable expenses to bank deposits and budgets.
- Auditing financial documents and procedures, reconciling bank statements and calculating tax payments and returns. Previous experience with bookkeeping and a flair for spotting numerical mistakes
- Providing accurate quantitative information on financial position, liquidity and cash flows of our business, while ensuring compliance with all tax regulations.
- Manage all accounting transactions.
- Prepare budget forecasts.
- Ensure timely bank payments.
- Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements.
- Audit financial transactions and documents.
- Publish financial statements in time.
- Handle monthly, quarterly and annual closings.
- Reconcile accounts payable and receivable.
- Compute taxes.
- Report on the company’s financial health and liquidity.
- Reinforce financial data confidentiality and conduct database backups when necessary.
- B.Sc in Accounting, Finance or relevant degree.
- Prior work experience as an accountant.
- Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures, including the Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
- Hands-on experience with accounting software.
- Advanced MS Excel skills.
- Experience with general ledger functions.
- Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills.
- Additional certification (CPA or CMA) is a plus.