|Date Posted||September 22, 2021|
- Identify potential markets and establish new customer base.
- Liaise with the farm supervisor for farm produce availability.
- Engage in selling of all farm produce.
- Engage in proper bookkeeping and monitor spending and budgets.
- Advise on how to reduce costs and increase profits.
- Compiling and presenting financial and budget reports.
- Auditing and analyzing financial performance.
- HND / B.Sc. in Accounting, Finance, Business Admin, Marketing or relevant field with 1 to 3 years work experience.
- Ability to operate a motor vehicle is a plus.
N40,000 - N50,000 / month