Automotive Maintenance Officer
|Date Posted||January 3, 2023|
This position's incumbent will manage and lead a team of technicians in allocating workload and managing the day-to-day operations in the maintenance yard. It requires the job holder to have hands-on experience in automobile repairs and maintenance. The job holder also co-ordinates resources and liaises with internal and external key contacts to ensure work is delivered on time and to a desirable quality standard.
Qualifications and other skill sets.
- HND / B.Eng. in Mechanical Engineering (Specialization in Commercial Vehicles)
- Minimum of 3-5 years strong Engineering experience with an established Commercial Vehicle Workshop (Trucks specifically)
- Perfect knowledge of Auto Trucks.
- Problem solving skill and team spirit.
- Product knowledge & skills to handle technical problems, warranty issues.
- Ability to guide & train others.
- Good communication ability both verbally and in writing.
- Computer skills: Microsoft Office Package