|Date Posted||January 3, 2023|
- Consistency in meal taste, output
- Very good with Lagos bbq/grill delicacies including asun, chicken, chicken wings, turkey, croaker, titus, yam chips, French fries, bole (bole), pepper sauce. Shawarma is an added advantage
- Spicing and grilling meat, poultry and vegetables the Naija spicy way
- Prepare menu schedule for the day, prepare Ingredient for cooking while ensuring menu standards are met
- Create good and clean cooking environment according to environmental laws of sanitation. Preventing cross-contamination.
- Preparing meals in accordance with customers’ preferences, if applicable.
- Tracking the components of each meal to ensure that the final dish is completed in a timely manner. Participate in weekly environmental sanitation.
- Ensuring that your workstation remains clean and orderly at all times.
- Tracking inventory to ensure that you always have adequate supplies.
- Candidates should possess an HND, NCE or OND qualification with 1 - 5 years work experience.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.