|Date Posted||September 22, 2021|
- An ideal candidate will be responsible for Preventative Maintenance and Repair of Medical Equipment.
- Respond to customer technical inquiries and provide technical support.
- Responsible for the repair of medical equipment
- Responsible for accuracy of equipment inventory; including tagging of equipment, initial inspection, additions, and deletions.
- Communicates the services needed to customer and company
- Completes and oversees assigned equipment preventative maintenance service and other equipment scheduled services by the manufacturer guidelines as well as the equipment management plan set forth by clinical engineering.
- Completes and oversees assigned PM and other scheduled services(such as installations, special projects, tagging of all included medical devices, dept. sweeps, incoming inspections, and additions & deletions) at assigned completion rates.
- Assures equipment management plan is followed and equipment is compliant with regulatory standards.
- Responsible for accuracy of equipment inventory: including initial tagging of equipment, initial inspection, equipment additions, equipment deletions, assuring accurate preventative
- Coordinates vendors who are contracted to complete preventative maintenance and repairs of medical equipment on behalf of company
- Oversees vendor performance, monitors the quality of work, and assures that the vendor is complying with the original manufacturer guidelines, as well as equipment management plan set forth by clinical engineering.
- Ensure that the vendor follows all applicable hospital standards and policies.
- Assures that the hospital equipment plan and equipment management plan is followed and equipment is compliant with regulatory standards as governed by federal, state, and local agencies.
- Demonstrates competency in repair techniques and the use of test equipment to perform daily activities.
- Identifies areas to management for process improvement and standardization of equipment.
- Perform Diagnostic Repairs & Troubleshooting using electronic mechanical training and standard equipment knowledge to carry out repairs in standardized situations utilizing written, oral, or diagram instructions.
- Maintains communication with end-users from the preliminary findings, to update them on status through to following up after completion of the repair and Preventative maintenance.
- Performs repairs of medical equipment and systems. Reports other repairs and requirements to a supervisor or contractor.
- Degree in any related Science field with at least 1 - 3 years relevant work experience.