Business Developer/Sales Staff
|Date Posted||January 3, 2023|
As a Business Developer/Sales Staff, you will be responsible for the generation of revenue through sales of our products and services to organizations, businesses, and government agencies.
- Meet the company’s sales objective in line with the assigned sales target.
- Sell and promote core company products/services to meet set targets eg. IT products.
- Manage key relationships.
- Prepare proposals on company products/service offerings.
- Prepare proposals in response to RFP and EOI’S.
- Generate new business opportunities and provide after-sales support.
- Conduct sales call and give presentations to existing and potential clients.
- Market intelligence and research.
- B.A Marketing or any relevant course of study, from a reputable university. An advanced degree will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in sales of similar products and services Eg. Information Technology.
- Critical thinking.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly self-motivated and ambitious in achieving goals.
- Ability to prospect new clients and engage customers.
- Result oriented.
- Persuasive and good listening skills.
- Good dress sense and presentation.
- Ability to close deals.
- Experience working in the Information Technology industry would be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of technology and how it works would be an added advantage.
- Honesty, integrity, and commitment to work.
- Should possess the skill to work both in the team and also perform independently.
- Needs to be proactive, self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook.
- Attitude to fit, and a decent dose of effective curiosity. Our values are Excellence, Commitment, Innovation, and Integrity; and our approach to work is Kaizen - Continuous Improvement.
- The requirements listed above are the minimum.
- Our preference is First-class and Second-class Upper-division at least.
- Remuneration is attractive.