|Date Posted||October 29, 2020|
- The anticipated scope of the five-year project is to support USAID / Nigeria staff and partners to implement more efficient, effective, and transparent activities by improving: (1) USAID and Implementing Partner’s (IP) capacity to achieve expected results; (2) USAID’s understanding and tracking of activity and project performance; and (3) Mission and activity ability to collaborate, learn, and adapt (CLA). The award of this contract is anticipated in April 2021.
- Social Impact is seeking a Capacity Building & Learning Coordinator to provide high-quality capacity building and learning services in support of USAID/Nigeria’s evidence-based decision-making across its portfolio.
- This is a full-time position to be based in Abuja for the five-year period of performance, contingent upon contract award in 2021.
- Coordinate and help facilitate learning and capacity building events for USAID Mission staff and partner organizations, including managing event logistics, set-up, and oversight.
- Support tasks in knowledge management and sharing of best practices across USAID sectors and activities.
- Support and adapt the development of training materials to meet USAID-specific needs.
- As needed, provide programmatic and logistical support to the Learning & Institutional Capacity Advisor as well as the broader technical team.
- Master's degree with at least two years of relevant work experience, or a Bachelor's degree with four years of work experience.
- Experience providing administrative and logistical support as well as planning learning events, workshops, and trainings on USAID-funded projects.
- Strong skills in monitoring, evaluation, and learning desired.
- Knowledge of USAID CLA approaches and tools an asset.
- Excellent communication and report writing skills.
- Impeccable training facilitation and presentation skills.
Method of Application
- Only candidates with Nigerian citizenship will be considered.
- Come join our energetic and innovative team! We offer you the opportunity to play a leading role in the growth of our company, work as part of a creative and committed team, and make a difference in the well-being of our world.
- SI is an EEO/AA/ADA Veterans Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
- Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview. Please, no phone calls.
Interested and qualified? Go to Social Impact (SI) on chp.tbe.taleo.net to apply