WARNING: Do not to pay any money to get a job. Please report fraudulent jobs to email@example.com
|Date Posted||July 19, 2021|
- Medical Directors oversee the operation and success of medical services, hospital departments, clinical training services and blood banks.
Interested candidates must meet the following conditions:
- Candidate must be a Medical or Dental Practitioner, registered with the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria of not less than Twelve (12) years Post-graduation.
- The candidate must be a fellow of either the National Postgraduate Medical College of Nigeria or West African Postgraduate Medical College or its equivalent, registered by the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria (MDCN).
- Candidate must have been Consultants for a minimum of five (5) years.
- Candidates must be medically fit.
- The candidate must be of proven good character and integrity.
- The candidate must possess a current Practicing License from the MDCN.
- Evidence of Medical Research is an added advantage.
- Administrative qualification and experience are an added advantage.
- Knowledge of Information and Communication Technology is an added advantage.