Chief Security Officer (CSO)
|Date Posted||January 3, 2023|
- Building a comprehensive security program that includes physical safety and cybersecurity policies.
- Reviewing existing security measures and updating protocols as needed.
- Ensuring that the company's security policies comply with federal laws and legislations.
- Presenting risk assessments and improved security policies to management team members.
- Working with management to develop and implement an appropriate budget for security programs.
- Overseeing the daily operations of the company to identify potential security risks and room for improvements.
- Fostering a culture of physical and digital security awareness by conducting training sessions and communicating with personnel.
- Managing, evaluating, and resolving any physical or digital security incidents or breaches.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor's Degree, HND, NCE or OND qualification
- 1 - 5 years work experience.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.