|Date Posted||January 2, 2023|
- We are looking for a customer-oriented support representative. A customer support representative, or CSR, will act as a liaison, provide product/services information and resolve any emerging problems that our customer accounts might face with accuracy and efficiency.
- You will be at the forefront of rebuilding Mevron to be a brand known for its outstanding product and incredible customer support.
- You will deliver only the best customer support for riders and partner drivers globally across multiple support platforms: email, live chat, zendesk, instant messaging, and phone.
- Be the charming, natural problem-solver our customers will love.
- You understand them and will do your best to reach the resolution needed.
- You will cause riders to continue riding and partner drivers to continue operating on the platform.
- You will also be the reason that customers will rave about the brand and will advocate for us to get more people to be users of the app.
- Be goal-oriented, not only for the company and for our vision but also for your career.
- As you grow within the organization, you will proactively share how you think we could improve the way we do things and drive these changes - after all, in Mevron, we adopt new insights and constant change.
- Respond to account takeover and fraud-related concerns via email/phone
- Able to multitask and meet the responsibilities by the end of the day
- Able to suggest and make recommendations for process improvements/changes
- Raise concerns/issues to ensure better management of customer experience
- Identify and assess customers' needs to achieve satisfaction
- Manage large amounts of inbound and outbound calls
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid, and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Meet personal/customer support team sales targets and call-handling quotas
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits, and follow up to ensure the resolution
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts, and file documents
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines, and policies
- Take the extra mile to engage customers.
- Work experience in a high-energy, productive environment
- Excellence in both written and spoken English
- Outstanding comprehension and writing skills
- High proficiency in using computers (typing, quickly navigating between various tools) and software
- Excellent problem-solving skills, ability to connect optimally what users are asking for with answers to their actual issues
- Passion for creating support experiences that exceed users' expectations
- Willingness to work in a team environment, contributing to a collaborative work environment where people learn from one another and continuously improve processes on behalf of users
- A desire to work on different shifts, totaling 40 hours per week, including weekends, holidays, and weekly evening shifts
- Willing to be moved from periodically to other projects and accounts or where the business needs them
- Proficient in English (Oral & Written).
- A Bachelor's Degree from any field is preferred but not a requirement
- 1+ years of total work experience in a high-growth, productive, constantly changing environment
- Work experience in customer-centric industries (ex., Ride-sharing, Hotels, airlines, banking) is preferred
- Extensive experience dealing with different markets (countries) and having a good understanding of cultural differences is preferred.