Data Entry Intern
|Date Posted||January 3, 2023|
We are looking for a dynamic, self-motivated individual with skills in web content management and site management.
The Data Entry Operator will be responsible developing the voice for all aspects of the organizationʼs online presence.
In addition to uploading, editing, and proofreading site content, this person will also work closely with the team to maintain site standards with regard to new development.
The Data Entry Operator will also be responsible for email newsletters and social media posts.
- Publish good quality content on the website daily.
- Source content from diverse sources and pass them through our four pillars.
- Ensure that we are timely in doing this.
- Track and report on all site metrics
- Work cooperatively with key team members and clients.
- A BSc / Diploma / NCE in any field.
- Must know how to operate a computer.
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills
- Must be familiar with the internet.
- Have a strong "CAN DO" spirit and is passionate about making a difference.
- Must be disciplined and details oriented.
- Has a passion for human resources and career space
- Passion, Integrity and Excellent!
What’s on offer
- Career progression
- Full support of the management team
- Product training
Location: Ikeja office / Hybrid working options
This is a full time role, but of course we will always consider flexible working options after the first 3 months as we know work life balance is important and we want our teams to be able to flourish.
Interested in this role, apply using the Apply Now button below. Include links to your portfolio in the cover letter box.