WARNING: Do not to pay any money to get a job. Please report fraudulent jobs to email@example.com
Here is what we offer
|Date Posted||October 19, 2020|
- This fantastic job opportunity requires applications from excellent, self-driven and innovative digital marketing experts - with knowledge of online marketplace, willing to join a vibrant start-up team. Is this you? If “Yes” - then the please continue.
- We are looking for a skilled Digital Marketing Specialist, with copy writing skills to work within the Roaddo marketing team. The digital marketer should have the ability to manage a content management system and liaise with other team members to drive growth campaigns.
- We are looking for a team player who has the ability to grow Roaddo influence across relevant online platforms. You will be the driving force for our online penetration by identifying relevant audience and leveraging key insights/trends that lead to actionable growth strategies.
- Superb interpersonal and audience engagement skills are vital for this role, as good customer support is important for our business success. Suitable candidates should also be excellent written and verbal communicators, and possess the ability to identify opportunities for growth.
- Develop and execute segmented email campaigns for various initiatives
- Maintain a well segmented and active database of Roaddo App users, providers, partners and prospects.
- Monitor trade and consumer press (online and print) and identify any potential news hooks
- Lead Ad campaigns and report generation on All social media sites that measure engagement, website clicks, and conversions
- Create content for e-marketing, electronic and print newsletters, Blog, website, Facebook page, and other social media.
- Build positive relationships with journalists, influencers, partner advisers to gain brand stand out
- Collate, analyse, and evaluate Roaddo coverage online and offline (Including newspapers, trade magazines,)
- Establish, execute and monitor analytics program and evaluation, and provide on-going training for in-house takeover of tools.
- Work as part of the wider Communications team to share relevant content and feedback
- Promote Roaddo news stories and features to the media
- Assess and identify new opportunities for growth in current and prospective markets.
- A hunger to succeed
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field. Graduate degree in Marketing is desirable.
- At least 2 years’ experience in digital marketing and copy writing. Marketing experience for online focused services will be a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills - an Active blog will be a plus
- Demonstrated experience of aligning marketing activities to revenue - expected to drive at least 50% of revenue through qualified leads.Demonstrated skills, knowledge and experience in the design and execution of marketing, communications, and public relations activities.
- Strong creative, strategic, analytical, organizational and personal sales skills.
- Commitment to working with shared leadership and in cross-functional teams.
Here is what we offer
If you are still reading to this point, I presume that you like the sound of this role and you meet the criteria:
- Full-time employment
- Completive Salary
- Monthly Wallet allowances
- Ongoing continuous training
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Roaddo on www.linkedin.com to apply