|Date Posted||September 10, 2020|
WE ARE HIRING E-BUSINESS MANAGER!!!
Our Client, an Information and Communication Technology (ICT) Company based in Lagos Nigeria who engage in the importation, distribution and support services of ICT is seeking to employ an E-BUSINESS MANAGER to maintain and plan company’s policies and goals regarding business development.
- Responsible for all online activities
- Develop affiliate marketing programs
- Create and maintain an online business plan
- Updating website for new mobile or computer systems to appeal to current and future customers
- Provide analytic reports of online sales
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO), PPC, CMS, Social Media, Email marketing.
- Devising strategies that harness sales-related insights, prevailing standards, and novel developments to encourage sales in our online store.
- Creating frameworks that transform our social media sites into highly profitable platforms.
- Directing the activities of Software Developers, Copywriters, and Graphic Designers to ensure careful adherence to predetermined strategies.
- Reviewing the security of checkout pages and payment procedures.
- Creating promotional offers and checking to see that these are uploaded precisely.
- Reviewing copy and legal disclaimers to verify their accuracy.
- Analyzing traffic to inform website maintenance and the effectiveness of marketing strategies.
- Examining sales-related metrics to inform restocks.
- Reporting on the utility of existing and novel strategies.
- Experience managing a team of people
- In depth understanding of web design and web analytic software
- Experience in marketing and technology
- Ideally use of Adobe Photoshop, IDesign, UX, Dreamweaver, Google Analytics
- Knowledge of Bulk Editing, Multi-Attribution modeling, Bid Management across networks, A/B testing of adverts, Google ad words
- Educated to degree level in Digital Marketing or any related field
- Degree in E-Commerce, Computer Science or any other related field
- 4-5minimum Practical experience in a similar position is a plus
- Strong knowledge of relevant IT programs and programming languages
- Well-developed understanding of data analysis as well as website metrics
- Good data interpretation and organizational skills
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject of email.