|Date Posted||August 2, 2021|
- Conserves the GMD / CEO's time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; initiating telecommunications.
- Responsible for day-to-day management of the GMD / CEO's calendar and activities to ensure high value time utilization of the GMD / CEO
- Responsible for the timely preparation and presentation of materials for key external and internal meetings involving the GMD / CEO
- Assists with or manages special projects which may include PR, securing high profile speaking engagements, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports, or specific personnel and organizational development initiatives.
- Prepares reports by collecting and analyzing information
Requirements for the Role
- Bachelor's Degree in any Social Science course
- Minimum of 2 years' working experience as an as executive assistant, personal assistant or similar roles
- Professional certification will be an added advantage
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email