|Date Posted||August 12, 2021|
- Customer service engineers offer technical support to companies who have issues with their products.
- They offer support and provide resolutions for industrial machines, copiers, software, computer networks, and other products.
- Customer service engineers often work in fast-paced environments and are generally required to be accessible evenings, weekends, and even holidays to resolve any issues that might result in downtime for clients.
- This position is a mix of office and on-site work; travel to customer sites is common to handle issues that sometimes cannot be resolved via phone.
- Provide support to customer programming staff in all products and perform troubleshoot on all field inquiries.
- Monitor all assign cases for customer support and update all activities on the company tracking system.
- Analyze customer issues and develop necessary actions and ensure optimal levels of customer satisfaction to provide appropriate support.
- Administer all resources and ensure delivery of product fixes within a time frame.
- Manage all customer issues and if required escalate them to required departments.
- Assist all junior engineers in complex cases and evaluate products for customers.
- Provide support to all developers and evaluate customer designs and recommend procedures for optimal use of products as per guidelines.
- Perform troubleshoot on all network and application issues and recommend resolutions to ensure better customer services.
- Manage requests from internal and external clients and resolve it through email and phone.
- Maintain accurate customer documents and prepare reports for all issues and resolutions.
- Oversaw all-night backups and perform routine maintenance on the server and administer all network threats and alarms.
- Provide solutions to all customers and partners and ensure effective deployment.
- Administer all contractual obligations for clients and escalate issues if required.
- Bachelor's Degree or HND in Engineering, Computer Science or related field.
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years experience as a Customer Service Officer in a generator company.
- Minimum one year of experience in a technical customer service role.
- Additional technical support certifications will be an added advantage.
Key Skills & Competencies:
- Good spoken and written communication skills.
- Resolving client problems and relating to customers.
- Monitoring customer accounts.
- Time management, specially to meet deadlines.
- Using computer applications.
- Managing projects.
- Presenting information.
- Being self-motivated.
- Planning and multitasking.
- Taking direction.
- Interpersonal communication.
- Emotional intelligence.
- Creativity and resourcefulness.
- Persuasion skills.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their tailored CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Any application received after the closing date will be automatically rejected.