|Date Posted||October 29, 2020|
Ref No: 811717
Worker Type: Employee
Worker Sub-Type: Regular
- To perform Accounting function in order to provide Management with meaningful, accurate and timely information to facilitate control & decision making.
- Key contact for Shared Service Centre and taking accountability for and managing the following areas:
- Accounts Payable (GBS Krakow)
- Order 2 Cash (GBS Krakow)
- Fixed Assets (SSC Costa Rica)
- Monthly Accruals/posting of month end journals
- GI review and tax postings
- Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Support managing relationship with EY and provide them with information to aid them with compilation of AFS, Income Tax, VAT and WHT returns.
- Assist Financial Controller to drive Working capital Initiatives in the business and manage Cash Conversion Cycle.
- Main point of contact for external auditors for providing source information and driving completion of audits.
- Develop continuous improvement in the control environment by ensuring Corporate Financial Instructions, Policies & procedures are implemented, maintained and adhered to.
- Balance sheet review. Review monthly for reasonableness and accuracy. Provide assistance with Quarterly Review with EMEA Controller.
- Oversight of day to day accounting to reporting operations ensuring that issues are timely identified and solved or escalated to the appropriate level including establishing and maintaining a robust and sustainable balance sheet reconciliation process.
- Assist Financial Controller in treasury operations: cash flow management, forex forecasting, relationship management with Banks.
- B.Sc, ICAN / ACCA or similar financial qualification with a minimum of six years experience in Accounting and Reporting in a multinational context preferably within a FMCG or manufacturing environment.
- A big 4 experience would be an advantage.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Kimberly-Clark on kimberlyclark.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com to apply