|Date Posted||August 2, 2021|
Education / Teaching
Science Teacher Responsibilities:
- Designing, developing, and delivering quality Science and Technology lessons, plans and curricula that adhere to national and school guidelines.
- Establishing classroom, lab, and field trip
- Setting up demonstrations and assisting and supervising students while they conduct experiments.
- Providing extra resources, support, and interventions for students who are struggling..
- Grading papers, updating records, and handling various administrative tasks.
- Creating an environment where students feel comfortable asking questions and voicing concerns.
Science Teacher Requirements:
- Degree in science or a related discipline.
- A relevant teaching certificate or license.
- A completed apprenticeship or teaching experience.
- Practical experience with MS Office, Google Classroom, and other software.
- Dedication, patience, and the ability to remain calm in tense situations.
- The ability to answer sensitive questions and create an environment where everyone’s opinions are respected.
- A passion for science and a commitment to continuing education.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and problem-solving skills.
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject of email.