|Date Posted||July 27, 2021|
Objective of this Role:
- To provide key holding and security services, including mobile activities, for a private premise and with responsibility to ensure the safety and security of resident (tenants), premises and property.
- To undertake regular patrols and inspection of premises
- Check on Alarm Activations to be activated (from 7pm and deactivated 7am)
- Monitor property entrance
- Turning on generator when power goes out.
- Clear public areas of hazardous obstructions
- Authorize, notify residents of entrance of people(visitors) and vehicles.
- Stop or ward off any unauthorized parking or blockage at entrance and exit gates of the house
- Report any suspicious behaviors and happenings
- Respond to alarms and react in a timely manner
- Provide assistance to residents (tenants). This is not limited but including specifically :
- Carrying items or luggage at arrival of residents (after first securing the premises).
- Making sure the compound and staircase sides are properly cleaned.
- 2 years + experience as a Security Guard or similar role
- Good understanding of area security and public safety
- Able to effectively communicate, basic reading and writing
- Outstanding surveillance and observation skills
- Polite and respectful attitude
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
- Salary range for this role is between NGN30,000 - NGN35,000 / Monthly.