WARNING: Do not to pay any money to get a job. Please report fraudulent jobs to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Date Posted||July 3, 2021|
- Maintaining physical and digital personnel records like employment contracts and PTO requests
- Forming and maintaining employee records, updating databases internally, such as roaster, attendance and liaison with legal and compliance team
- Preparing and amending where necessary HR documents, i.e. employment contracts and recruitment guides.
- Reporting regularly on HR metrics, such as company turnover
- Being the first point of contact for employees on any HR related queries
- Assisting with payroll by providing the department with relevant employee information, i.e. holiday and sick days taken
- Helping with various arrangements internally, from travel to processing expenses
- Good rapport with regulatory authorities e.g. police, FRSC etc.
- BSc in HR or a relevant field
- 2 - 4 years’ experience as an HR Officer/Administrator
- Understanding various HR software systems, like HRMS
- Must have knowledge of logistics, tracking
- Good understanding of labor laws
- Organizational skills and ability to prioritize
- Good verbal and written communication skills
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email.