|Date Posted||July 14, 2022|
Human Resource / HR
About the Job
- We create an enabling environment where people can be the best version on themselves and make the highest level of impact on our customers and patients in places where we serve.
- Our culture allows people to thrive and enables business success.
As a HR Business partner your core responsibilities will entail:
- Delivering HR operational accountabilities in recruiting, staffing, consulting, facilitating and supporting people and managers in the interpretation and application of corporate and HR Policies, country regulations, performance management, disciplinary procedures and general employee relations,
- Providing tactical leadership in evolving the organisation and strengthening the talent bench by enabling business managers in creating the right environment, leading through change and develop teams,
- Managing compliance and driving a high-performance culture through the delivery of HR specialist functions; adherence to mandatory controls, supporting in the implementation of global HR initiatives locally,
- Collaboration with centers of expertise on reward, onboarding and offboarding, HR information and position management and data analytics.
If you are interested in this role, do a self-assessment to determine if you are:
- A University graduate in Business Administration, Human Resources or any related course coupled with passion for this role.
- Skilled in Employee relations, HR Systems & Information Management, talent acquisition and development, reward and performance management.
- Equal to native speaker/ can converse confidently in English, French being and added advantage.
- Experienced in Human Resources at mid-career level
- A stakeholder engager, with a collaborative mindset an eye for detail and respect for corporate compliance