|Date Posted||November 4, 2022|
Human Resource / HR
The Human Resource Intern assists with the administration of the day-to-day operations of the Human Resources functions and duties.
Recruitment, Selection & Placement
- Assist with job placement processes
- Provide assistance with candidate shortlisting for vacancies.
- Manage interview scheduling & necessary communication with candidates with respect to interview scheduling.
- Assist with interview coordination.
- Assist with new hire on boarding as may be delegated.
- Maintains the HRIS database and generates scheduled or requested reports to assist management.
- Updates employee phone directory and company organization chart. Maintains a database of employee contact information.
- Periodically audits the database to ensure accuracy.
- Keeps employee records up to date by processing employee status changes in a timely manner.
- Maintains personnel files in compliance with applicable legal requirements.
- Manage the administration of staff birthdays and other similar anniversary recognition.
- Assists with planning and coordinating of Employee Engagement events and activities as they arise.=
- Support in leave administration processes as request arises.
- Manage staff HMO issues and liaise with Health Care Provider in the resolution of issues.
- Maintain employee records & attendance.
- Letter writing
- All other duties as assigned
1. Skills and Knowledge
(Knowledge, Skills and Behaviours required to succeed in role)
A 1st degree from an accredited tertiary institution
Relevant Experience (Type and minimum years expected)
1-2years HR experience
Technical Skill Requirement
- Administrative Skills
- Computer & MS Office Suite proficiency
- People Management Skills
- Written & Verbal Communication Skills
- Presentation Skills
- Knowledge of HR Laws and Practices
- Database Management
- Research, Data Gathering, Analysis & Interpretation
- Organisational Skills
- Administrative Skills
- Ability to deal with, tight timelines, multiple priorities, and demanding customers, in a fast-moving, constantly changing environment
Attitude and Behavioural Traits
- High degree of professionalism, maturity, and confidentiality
- Demonstrated ability to see the big picture and provide useful and strategic advice and input across the company and on the executive team.
- Creative and forward thinking
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- On-going Commitment to Learning
Kindly send resumes to email@example.com using the job title as subject of the mail