WARNING: Do not to pay any money to get a job. Please report fraudulent jobs to firstname.lastname@example.org
Ref No: 812637
|Date Posted||October 29, 2020|
Ref No: 812637
Worker Type: Employee
Worker Sub-Type: Regular
- To expedite and monitor all the Company’s imports and direct exports of raw materials, finished goods, spares and capital equipment working within a diversity of regulations and requirements set down by government, financial institutions and private enterprise.
- Liaison with Logistic service providers on all aspects of the import/export process.
- Prepare and submit customs documents required to facilitate clearing of imported cargo.
- Follow up with shipping agents, tracking the entire shipment process, invoice approval, Statutory reports, insurance claims, Indent file control, applications to Board of Trade, etc.
- Track SLA with logistics service providers to ensure conformity.
- Record keeping of current freight cost for all Imported Raw Material and Finished goods per Unit of Measure.
- Weekly updates to Planning on open orders not shipped according to required ship date.
- Ensure compliance with all customs, importation and financial regulation regarding importation of goods.
- Managing 3rd. party shipping and clearing agent's day to day performance.
- Daily business reporting.
- 2 years' experience in import and export
- Experience of handling shipments end to end impex process
- Knowledge of logistics processes in an FMCG environment
- Communication, Negotiation, Administrative, root course analysis and planning skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Kimberly-Clark on kimberlyclark.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com to apply