|Date Posted||July 19, 2021|
- Effective management of inventory forms the core of inventory officer responsibilities.
- The inventory officer is primarily responsible for handling the material management responsibilities that include acquisition of the material, merchandise, items, etc., and its proper distribution.
- The inventory officer may also be referred as the purchasing or inventory manager.
- The purpose of this position is to supervise and coordinate the activities of those engaged in inventory management and to ensure that optimum levels of inventory is maintained and that it is at par with quality standards.
- He/she is also responsible for keeping a track of the inventory records and making sure that it is accurate.
N40,000 - N50,000 / month.