|Date Posted||July 19, 2021|
IT / Information Technology
- Ensure all systems are working optimally.
- Identify, troubleshoot and resolve, often remotely, basic IT issues
- Install new applications, software, and Equipment
- Assist with configuring and connecting Peripheral equipment to computer systems
- Provide technical assistance and respond to queries via calls, emails, text, and other platforms.
- Setup new staff emails and suspend emails for exiting staff.
- Coordinate and oversee Equipment movement, allocation, and reallocation.
- Process Orders for New Equipment: Source for Vendors, obtain invoices, process requests.
- Be involved in the equipment disposal process
- Diagnose and repair Hardware components
- Assist with network configuration: Install networking equipment like routers, switches, etc.
- Install and support LANs, WANs, network segments, Internet, and intranet systems.
- Uninstall old programs and ensure systems are up to date with antivirus and other relevant Software.
- Perform periodic data back up on Google Drive and external storage systems
- Implement scheduled maintenance and routinely evaluate the performance of systems to ensure they are running smoothly
- Record and log all interactions (queries, incidents, and resolutions) in relevant logs
- Provide regular updates to staff through troubleshooting and resolution phases
- Maintain a database of all equipment (Computers, Keyboards, Wireless Adapters, Routers, etc.)
- Draft relevant Usage Policies for IT Equipment
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field.
- 3 - 5 years cognate experience.
- Working knowledge of operating systems and network protocols
- Able to diagnose and resolve basic IT Issues
- CompTIA A+ and Cisco Added advantage
- Able to physically stand, bend, squat, and lift equipment
- Capacity to manage high-stress situations
- Ability to multi-task, manage and independently lead various projects simultaneously.
- Excellent verbal and written Communication Skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision, prioritize work and meet.
Interested and quualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Feel free to include a portfolio of your published articles and past work.