WARNING: Do not to pay any money to get a job. Please report fraudulent jobs to email@example.com
|Date Posted||August 12, 2021|
- The role of the Junior Auditor is to ensure compliance with established internal control procedures by examining records, reports, operating practices, and documentation in the outlet.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Reconciliation of stock at the front end
- Cash count of main cash (sales) and petty cash with the cashier.
- Cash evacuation at the front end and reconciliation of machine print out receipts.
- Physical verification of all supplies from Warehouse/ CPU and suppliers of perishable and non-perishable items
- Signing of all authorized expenses in the outlet in accordance with approval
- Auditing of Product Transfer Note (PTN) and comparison with Product Movement form (PMF).
- Monthly stocks taking exercise, valuation and reconciliation of store items
- Review of daily product comparative analysis (DPCS) report to ascertain product shortages
- Material usage report
- Daily stock-taking of closing items at the production unit
- Review of stock control sheet from the production unit.
- Review of accounts payable report
- Review of the bank lodgments.
- B.Sc, HND in Accounting / Finance
- ICAN in view will be an added advantage
- NYSC certificate of discharge or exemption
- Minimum 3 years progressive relevant experience
- Must have excellent knowledge of MS Excel.
- Analytical Thinking
- Attention to Detail
- Excellent data analytics skills
- Problem Solving/Analysis
- Knowledge of SAGE Accounting software
- High level of responsibility, leadership and organization skills.