WARNING: Do not to pay any money to get a job. Please report fraudulent jobs to email@example.com
|Date Posted||October 29, 2020|
- The anticipated scope of the five-year project is to support USAID/Nigeria staff and partners to implement more efficient, effective, and transparent activities by improving: (1) USAID and Implementing Partner’s (IP) capacity to achieve expected results; (2) USAID’s understanding and tracking of activity and project performance; and (3) Mission and activity ability to collaborate, learn, and adapt (CLA). The award of this contract is anticipated in April 2021.
- Social Impact is seeking a Knowledge & Data Management Specialist for the USAID/Nigeria Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning Activity (MELA).
- The Specialist will be responsible for managing data, preforming data analytics, and visualizing data. This is a full-time position to based in Abuja contingent upon contract award in 2021.
- Coordinate with the Learning & Institutional Capacity Advisor and other Leads to oversee knowledge management across the project.
- Gather, synthesize, and create systems for maintaining and disseminating key information.
- Develop a knowledge management sustainability strategy to ensure lessons learned and best practices are stored and shared with USAID, stakeholders, and implementing partners.
- Coordinate knowledge management products, services, approaches and tools.
- Assist USAID in adopting and strengthening knowledge management systems and processes.
- Oversee development and presentation of data for evidence-based learning and decision-making.
- Conduct and facilitate knowledge exchange events, knowledge management communities of practice with stakeholders and disseminate best practices.
- Training USAID staff and implementing partners on the use of the performance management database to record, extract, and analyze performance data
- Conduct GIS mapping, data analytics, and produce data visualizations as deemed useful by USAID technical offices.
- Master’s degree in a field related to knowledge management; Data Analytics; Organizational Learning or Development Assistance such as public, business or development administration; political science; economics or development studies.
- At least two years of experience in knowledge management, database management, and data visualization.
- Demonstrated knowledge of and experience working with USAID MEL and information systems.
- Experience using knowledge management software as well as developing and using databases.
- Ability to work effectively with data analytic and visualization tools (ArcGIS, SPSS and Excel).
- Excellent communication, writing, facilitation, and presentation skills.
- Fluency in English is required.
- Demonstrated ability to manage high-level relationships with partner organizations and implementing partners.
Method of Application
- Only candidates with Nigerian citizenship will be considered.
- Come join our energetic and innovative team! We offer you the opportunity to play a leading role in the growth of our company, work as part of a creative and committed team, and make a difference in the well-being of our world.
- SI is an EEO/AA/ADA Veterans Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
- Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview. Please, no phone calls.
Interested and qualified? Go to Social Impact (SI) on chp.tbe.taleo.net to apply