WARNING: Do not to pay any money to get a job. Please report fraudulent jobs to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Date Posted||August 12, 2021|
- The job requires regular contacts with existing and potential customers through visits and phone calls, and collaboration with operation and depot staff for product availability and timely deliveries.
This position exists to ensure:
- Achievement of sales target - white products and lubricants - in terms of quantity and margin
- Maintenance and monitoring of customers’ accounts including debts collection, regular visits, and reporting
- Aggressive drive for new customers and retention of existing ones, and feedback on competition in terms of pricing and marketing strategies.
- Achievement and realization of sales budget (W/P, Lube)
- Report sales activities periodically including constraints and prospects.
- Maintain customers’ accounts and ensure timely collection of debts.
- Ensure proper documentation and filing of sales documents, including payment advice,
- Visit customers regularly and write visits’ reports.
- Control and monitor consumers’ activities to ensure the supply of products when needed.
- Update the following reports when due: sales figures and collection detail, monthly activity report.
- Prospect for and acquire new consumers.
- Visit loading depots to ascertain products situation and products schedules.
- Ensure prompt invoicing of consumers’ lifting and timely collection of payments.
- Any other duties that may be assigned by management.
- Achievement of white products and lubricants volume and margin targets
- Achievement of credit target – credit period and credit limit
- Periodical report of activities – sales control, finance control, performance
- New customers’ acquisition report
- Weekly summary of sales and margin
- Competition analysis report
- Customers’ visit report
- Depots’ visit report
Qualifications & Experience
- First Degree or it's equivalent in any discipline
- 2 years experience in marketing
- Experience in marketing petroleum products will be an advantage.
- Good oral and written communication
- knowledge of the petroleum products market in Nigeria.
- Organization and planning
- Micro-soft office suites (excel, word, PowerPoint, etc)
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Teamwork and Integrity
- Drive to meet set targets.
- Entrepreneurial mind-set.