|Date Posted||November 21, 2020|
Sales and Marketing
Sales Managers spend a significant amount of time with clients and customers – those who buy and use the organisation’s products and services. As such, there are duties and responsibilities unique to this role, all of which should be included in a Sales Manager job description:
- ·Build and maintaining client relations
- ·Proactively pursue new business and sales opportunities
- ·Solve problems for customers by developing innovative and tailored sales solutions
- Provide on-the-ground support for sales associates as they generate leads and close new deals
- Meet with customers to discuss their evolving needs and to assess the quality of our company's relationship with them
- Develop and implement new sales initiatives, strategies and programs to capture key demographics
- Provide daily report of field sales success
- Assess the strengths and weaknesses of the sales team and manage the sales program accordingly
- ·Work with internal departments such as the Product teams to engage audiences and clients more deeply
- ·Meet and exceed KPIs and sales targets
- ·Possess deep knowledge of business product offering and value proposition
- ·Follow organisational policies and regulations that affect the Sales department
- ·Be a brand ambassador and reflect company values at all times
SALES MANAGER COMPETENCY
- Analysis Skills.
- Strategic Planning Abilities.
- Strong Communication Skills.
- Market and Industry Understanding.
- Collaboration and Motivation Skills.
- Delegation Skills.
- Ability to Remain Calm Under Pressure.
- Good People Skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject of email.