|Date Posted||July 30, 2021|
- You’ll be the go to person for delivering an outstanding customer experience, as well as developing and engaging the wider member community.
- This will include a mix of user operations, support, relationship building and outreach. Internally, you’ll be the main champion for customer needs and work closely with our engineers and product designers to push the customer experience forward.
- You’ll need to understand how our product works in detail. Banks have a lot of moving pieces, so this is harder than it might seem. You’ll also need to be good with words and extremely competent.
Here are some things you’ll do on the job:
- Review companies that are signing up.
- Help get applications processed as quickly as possible.
- Figure out internal tools and processes to make your job more efficient.
- Create and sustain great relationships with the companies and business owners we’re serving.
- Work with engineering and product to squash bugs and improve the user experience.
- Answer questions over chat, email, and telephone, social media
- Teach customers how to use our product (onsite, through written content, webinars etc).
- Translate customer needs into prioritized product development.
- Help build out the customer support and ops infrastructure Proactively reaching out to community members doing amazing things, to see how we can help amplify their businesses.
- Create and moderate online forums, engage and motivate existing communities.
- Coming up with creative ideas for growing the community through engagement.
Experience & Personal Specification
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree and/or 3+ years in customer success role
- Consistently exercise empathy.
- Have a strong product sense.
- Communicate ideas clearly across teams.
- Be comfortable learning about companies with complex, technical products.
- Enjoy thinking about how to automate as much of your job as possible.
- Have strong organizational skills.
- Stay calm and collected while working on ten things at once.
- Feel confident talking with entrepreneurs who excel in their fields in person, over chat, or on the phone.
- Use creativity while working within difficult constraints.
- Show kindness in the face of unpleasantness (our customers generally are really great, but they can get passionate when it comes to their businesses)
- Social media skills a plus.