WARNING: Do not to pay any money to get a job. Please report fraudulent jobs to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Date Posted||March 20, 2021|
- Ability to develop, control and manage the company’s Quality Document Control processes, promote and communicate the Company quality policies and procedures.
- Ability to Create and maintain quality system documentation, including procedures, specifications, control plans and work instructions.
- Ability to monitor all quality related activities on the Solar project, investigate incident or defect root cause and facilitate corrective measures.
- Ability to perform all internal and external audits, document inspections and testing as required by the project specifications, company standards, and government regulations on behalf of the company’s management.
- Verify contractor quality requirements are specified to vendors and contractor documentation submittals.
- Ability to attend client quality management meetings, all pre-bid meetings and coordinate all project requirements with the project bidders.
- Ability to prepare and control project quality system management documentation prior to project commencement, review and propose quality requirements in customer contracts during the proposal stage.
- Coordinate all QA/QC activities with the site QC manager and QA/QC procurement manager and monitor the disposition of all issued nonconformance reports.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor's degree with 3 years work experience.
Method of Application
Note: Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted and scheduled for interview.
Interested and qualified? Go to Don Quester Consulting on donquester.com to apply