|Date Posted||July 14, 2021|
Possession of any / all of the under listed Certificates:
- Federal Craft Certificate NAEC Technical).
- Trade Tests 1.11 & III (Mechanical).
- GCE 0' Level.
- Must possess excellent Technical Analytical Skills in Mechanical.
- Must have experience in preventive Maintenance using necessary Checklists.
- Must be hardworking, honest, dedicated, willing to work under pressure. Self-confident. Self-starter and committed.
- Be prepared to work in 2 or 3 Shifts (12 or 8 hours respectively) at any time of the week based on the demands of the job.
- City & Guilds Certificate (FTC).
- OND / HND in Mechanical Engineering.
- Must have at least 5 years Standard Manufacturing Working experience specifically in a Can making Organization (Metal Packaging) focusing on WeldingTechnology. Seaming Technology & Maintenance.