|Date Posted||April 6, 2022|
- Monitor the water level in mines sump.
- Maintain the watering pumps by timely repair and maintenance.
- Ensure the safety of workmen and equipment.
- Operate pump when required
- Compliance with EMS/OHSAS/QMS requirements as directed
- To ensure proper filling of machines
- Ensure proper cleanliness of the watering pump machine
- Ensure good working condition for watering pump machine if not report to shift engineer.
- Any other responsibility that may be assigned
- WASC / SSCE / GCE Trade Test Certificate I, II, III
- One (1) year relevant experience will be an added advantage
- Baseline problem analysis and solving skills
Skills and Competencies:
- Ability to operate required equipment in a safe and responsible manner.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Good networking and teaming skills.
- Good data gathering and analysis skills.
- Baseline problem analysis and solving skills.
- Creativity and an ability to think out of the box.
- Proficiency in the use of office productivity tools.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development
- Children School Fees etc.