WARNING: Do not to pay any money to get a job. Please report fraudulent jobs to email@example.com
|Date Posted||July 14, 2021|
- Be between the ages of 28 and 34 years, must be matured, analytical and honest, able to demonstrate strong personal qualities of responsibility.
- Must be a graduate in Mechanical, Industrial/Chemical Engineering or any other related course.
- Have at least 2 - 3 years working experience in Quality Inspection in high speed Manufacturing environment where Safety & Quality are essential priorities.
- Have good communication skills and must be fluent in English Language.
- Background in Printing Production for Packaging Products is an advantage.
- Must know how to use basic Quality Measurement Equipment of QA/QC Tools with good knowledge in Root Cause Analysis (RCA) & Problem Solving Techniques and good laboratory practices with a good understanding in the concepts & application of Quality Assurance Principles including Standards & Procedures.
- Must be computer literate with a good knowledge of Auto Cad, hardworking and willing to work under pressure in addition to being a Team Leader.
- Be prepared to work in 2 or 3 Shifts (12 or 8 hours respectively) at any time of the week based on the demands of the job.