WARNING: Do not to pay any money to get a job. Please report fraudulent jobs to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Date Posted||March 1, 2021|
Department: Operations - Vendor Excellence - Vendor Experience
- As Reconciliation Ops Associate, your responsibility is to reconcile vendors account for orders communicated to ensure vendors books are balanced and provide visibility on transactions between items dropped off and payment received within the shortest possible time.
- Processing payment within the 30-day vendor commitment to ensure the company promise to vendors is fulfilled.
- Interacting with vendors via Salesforce to resolve all issues relating to the payment of items dropped off but not account for on SC.
- Managing the lost, defective and dedective damage queue to ensure queue is not infiltrated and payment is made within the shortest possible time.
- Conceptualizing, brainstorming and creating engaging, informative, relevant and viral-worthy processes to enhance Jumia Mall and Jumia Services operations.
- Works directly with Jumia services team to ensure items are correctly updated and packages are moved appropriately to avoid delay with payments.
- Analyzing and Implementing global order agreement by ensuring global vendors returns are paid with the right exchange rate and transfer ownership to Jumia is done correctly for resale on the site.
- Monitoring and enforcing timelines on lost/Inexception status are duely followed to ensure writeoff is done within SLA.
- Protecting the business interest by identifying invalid claims from vendors and developing process flow to eliminate loop holes within the system.
Qualification & Experience
- BSc in Operations / Logistics & Supply Chain or other related fields.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience working in a fast-paced corporate environment preferably in a similar role.
- Excellent use of excel would be an advantage.
- Good knowledge of the Online Marketplace and the Ecommerce Industry.
- Basic knowledge of HTML is an advantage.
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team working around the world
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders for our future internet ventures.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Jumia Nigeria on africainternetgroup.peoplehr.net to apply