|Date Posted||March 14, 2021|
IT / Information Technology
Job Ref.: R-45482
Reports to: Marketing Network Operations & Capabilities Director
Recommends and implements strategies to achieve marketing goals for assigned products and services for one or more areas or market segments; supports sales and advertising programs incl. proposal generation; performs market research projects; creates reports; recommends marketing approaches; manages campaigns and works with internal and external stakeholders. Individual contributor with comprehensive knowledge in specific area; ability to execute highly complex or specialized projects.
Function Related Activities / Key Responsibilities
- Supporting the stewardship of ways-of-working (agile), key processes and routines; facilitating and organizing all Scrum activities including daily Scrum meetings, sprint and release planning, sprint reviews, and retrospectives.
- Leading Product Owner / Lead to document acceptance criteria, to perform backlog grooming, and prioritize features /user stories as well as building and maintaining release burn downs, velocity projections.
- Managing agenda and content for decision point meetings within Marketing routines and processes, tracking meeting decisions and communicating appropriately
- Introducing tools and best practices from Global PMO network to deliver the OU Mkt agenda.
- Supporting, as part of the OU Marketing Operations and Capabilities network, the creation of a compelling vision & strategic agenda for Resource Management Capabilities, in anticipation of the future.
- Bachelor's Degree
Related Work Experience:
- >4 years of experience working with cross-functional and cross-geographical teams
- Experience working with marketing in the field is preferred, especially brand management
- Awareness of Agile / Scrum
- We are looking for Marketers who wants to learn and apply Agile at the core business
- Scrum Mastery
- Agile ways of working
- Marketing process and routines
- Strong communication skills
What We Can Do for You
You will be part of the Africa team where teams are the new heroes, and our leaders are inclusive orchestrators. Together, in pursuit of our Company Vision to craft Loved Brands, done Sustainably, for a Better Shared Future, we will:
- Build winning CAPABILTIES
- Change the DNA of our organization to becoming ADAPTABLE
Method of Application
Note: We are doing our best to create a seamless candidate experience for you as you apply for roles within the company. Due to the high volume of vacant positions, the recruitment process may take longer than usual and there may be a longer delay between application and interview. We appreciate your patience.
Interested and qualified? Go to Coca-Cola on careers.coca-colacompany.com to apply