WARNING: Do not to pay any money to get a job. Please report fraudulent jobs to firstname.lastname@example.org
Here is what we offer
|Date Posted||October 19, 2020|
- This fantastic job opportunity requires applications from excellent, self-driven and innovative Accountants – with knowledge of online marketplace, willing to join a vibrant start-up team. Is this you? If “Yes” – then the please continue.
- The Senior Accountant will be primarily responsible for the planning, implementation, managing and running of all the finance activities of Roaddo, including; business planning, budgeting, forecasting and negotiations. This experienced individual will also strive to obtain and maintain investor relations and partnership compliance.
- The Senior Accountant must display a cohesive ability at interpersonal and communication skills, both verbally and written. They must be able to engage with staff at all levels of the organisation and exercise sound judgement. Suitable candidates should also have excellent financial reconciliatory skills and experience in managing time-bound rolling commitments.
- Providing leadership, direction and management of the finance and accounting team
- Providing strategic recommendations to the Business Manager and members of the executive management team
- Managing the processes for financial forecasting and budgets, and overseeing the preparation of all financial reporting
- Advising on long-term business and financial planning
- Establishing and developing relations with senior management and external partners and stakeholders
- Reviewing all formal finance, HR and IT related procedures.
- Reconciling and prompt remittance of partner payments
- expense variances for company management
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience as a finance manager, At least 2 years in a start up firm.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics. An MBA or CPA is desired.
- Proven working experience in account team management
- Professional certification in ACCA or ICAN will be added advantage
- Strong knowledge of accounting and internal control principles, operational risk evaluation
- Evidence of compliance program implementation
Here is what we offer
If you are still reading to this point, I presume that you like the sound of this role and you meet the criteria:
- Full-time employment
- Completive Salary
- Monthly Wallet allowances
- Ongoing continuous training
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Roaddo on www.linkedin.com to apply