WARNING: Do not to pay any money to get a job. Please report fraudulent jobs to email@example.com
|Date Posted||October 19, 2020|
- Design and develop metrics that will support and drive desired service culture test and assess customer complaint management processes across experience centers to ensure it aligns with set standards
- Measure/Monitor all customer touch points and recommend corrective /preventive actions to close identified gaps
- Assist in obtaining and analyze data from all service measurement tools (customer feedbacks, service level agreements etc.) and communicate feedback with an actionable recommendation to appropriate teams for implementation
- Assist in monitoring and compiling performance reports on service measurement and improvement initiatives across experience centers
- Assist in ensuring stakeholder engagement on identified service challenges (i.e. feedback from measurement reports) and run periodic campaign to communicate service measurement attributes across experience centers
- Assist to carry out periodic Customer Satisfaction and Service quality index surveys (for both internal and external customers) and recommend appropriate training and development programs based on identified gaps
- Assist in coordinating service training and workshops to up-skill experience centers
- First Degree in any discipline
- A Master's Degree or other professional qualification will be an added advantage
- 2-4 years’ cognate experience
- ISO Certification will be added advantage
- Knowledge of Banking’s structures policies processes and procedures
- Knowledge of Banking Operations
- Knowledge of customer service and service level monitoring
- Knowledge of all Company’s full range of products
- Knowledge of regulations governing the management of financial services
- Knowledge of the Code of Banking Practice
- Knowledge of what constitutes effective service delivery
- Knowledge of the Bank’s operating environment and business strategy.
- Proficient computer skills.
- Experience with CRM preferred.
- Proficient with MS Office suites.
- Excellent phone etiquette.
- Outstanding communication skills both verbal and written.
- Strong people skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Workforce Management Centre on workforceoutsource.alldayhr.com to apply