WARNING: Do not to pay any money to get a job. Please report fraudulent jobs to email@example.com
|Date Posted||March 1, 2021|
Department: Operations - Vendor Excellence - Vendor Experience
- The Vendor Promise Analyst role is a unique opportunity to help drive our efforts to improve vendor satisfaction across the entire vendor journey.
- This is a critical role as it directly correlates to continually improving vendor experience and as a result better vendor loyalty and retention.
- This data-driven role calls for a rare combination of analytical thinking, communication design & interpersonal ability to manage relationships and projects with all teams across the organization.
- Analytics: Analysis of vendor-centric key performance indicators and vendor NPS to ensure high-quality vendor experiences.
- Communication Design: Develop clear brand messages in all communication pieces, designs and produce materials such as posters and handbills.
- Product improvement. Proactively search for new vendor-related features on the platform which could improve a seamless vendor experience.
- Scalability and growth. Take on new opportunities like launching a new project.
- Support. Manage day to day queue management issues arising from various departments across the firm.
- Develop and optimize processes: scale new and improve existing processes based on vendor data and feedback to allow the business to efficiently operate and grow.
- Auditing and monitoring of processes, queues, hubs and order placement.
- Interacting with vendors via Email and Calls using working tools such as Salesforce and Xcally to resolve issues.
- Monitor and maintain quality and ensure accuracy and consistency of all Vendor Promise Materials.
Qualification & Experience
- B.Sc degree.
- Good knowledge of Jumia processes.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience working in a fast-paced corporate environment preferably in a similar role but not essential.
- Excellent Numerical, Analytical and Communication Skills.
- Knowledgeable in either Salesforce and excellent use of excel would be an advantage.
- The capacity to develop and document procedures and workflows.
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team working around the world
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders for our future internet ventures
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Jumia Nigeria on africainternetgroup.peoplehr.net to apply